Meet the Newport Family Dental Care Team
Newport Family Dental Care offers an array of dental treatments and procedures in Newport, TN. With decades of experience and a passion for our profession, our team aims to deliver beautiful, healthier smiles while improving the general well-being of our patients.
"I Look Forward to Helping My Patients"
Dr. David Sutton
- Tennessee Dental Practice License No. DS0000003463: received July 1979; Oral sedation 2003
- General Practitioner in Newport, Tennessee since August 1979 to present
- Partnership Practice with Dr. Martin Lunsford in Newport 1983 to 1991
- Associateship with Dr. David Miranda 1992 to 1994, Dr. Jim Myers 1995 to 2001
- Dr. Michael Brooks 2001 to 2003, and Dr. Marco Cid & Dr. Micah Westmorland 2004 to 2005
- Newport Family Dental Care, P.C. President/employee 2001 to present
- Clinical Practitioner with Dental Implants since 1983, Orthodontics since 1986, Air Abrasion since 1996, Cad/Cam Dentistry since 1998, Magnification Dentistry since 1999, Laser Dentistry (Hard & Soft Tissue) since 2005
- Post Studies/graduate of Graduate of the United States Dental Institute (Orthodontics), 1987; Graduate of the Fifth Quarter Seminars, 2001; Graduate of Bicon Dental Implant “Sensible
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) 2004 to present
- Associate Fellowship with the World Clinical Laser Institute, 2005
- Certified Invisalign Orthodontics, 2006
- Certification with the Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry, 2006
- Certified CEREC Clinical Trainer 2012 to present
Personal Interests and Hobbies
- Married 1979 to present to Linda Anderson
- Two adult sons, Joseph and Thomas
- Two grandsons, Anderson and Parker, and one granddaughter Ella
- Avid bicyclist with best personal accomplishments finishing the BMB race (750 Miles)
- Recreational runner with the accomplishment of finishing the Knoxville Marathon
- Tennessee Tree Farmer of the Year 1990
- Other interests include canoeing, hunting, fishing, and photography
"I'm Very Fortunate to Have Chosen Dentistry"
Dr. Joseph Sutton
Dr. Joseph Sutton has a passion for helping people improve and value their oral health to achieve their overall wellness. Preservation and restoration of the patient’s oral health is at the center of his clinical practice. Knowledge is the foundation for which all improvements happen. Dr. Sutton puts importance on educating patients of their oral health, and broadening his clinical skills through continuing education. Dr. Sutton values the relationship and trust built between patient and dentist.
Dr. Joseph Sutton is the oldest son of Dr. David Sutton. Dr. Joseph Sutton and his wife Anna have two sons and one daughter, Anderson, Parker, and Ella. Dr. Joseph Sutton majored in chemistry at Transylvania University and went to dental school at the University of Kentucky. Upon graduation, he served as a United States Army Dental Officer for five years. His first duty station for the Army was at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, where he enjoyed serving the dental needs of 82nd Airborne Division. He was then assigned to Landstuhl, Germany where he finished out his active duty Army career. At Landstuhl he was the officer in charge of his dental clinic and enjoyed the opportunity to take care of soldiers and their family members serving abroad. He continues his service to our country in the United States Army Reserve.
"I Love My Job"
Meet Our Team
Maria Campos Nuci